It’s been a minute since we last caught up. And a few of you have been reaching out to me and checking up on me – which I really appreciate. I have been MIA due to many reasons but for now, we will just call it an unintended Hiatus. Sometimes a break is much needed. Anyway, I think I have had a break and ready to make a comeback.
SHOP THE LOOK
The other day, I was admiring the beautiful autumn leaves and it reminded me of how God sheds off certain things in our lives during a certain season. To me this symbolizes hope because I know come spring when the new blossom blooms and he makes all things new, it makes you appreciate what he shed away. Shedding is necessary for growth so embrace and enjoy it.
To conclude today’s short post, I will leave you with a few life lessons I have learned on this journey we call life. Sometimes, the tough gets going and the pressure of having it all figured out is really overrated. To be honest, just take it as it comes. Here goes my 8 life lessons.
- Let go of anger. When we erupt in anger we often feel much worse. Hence, it’s better to cool off and to work on staying calm.
- When people treat you badly it’s rarely “about you”. More often it tells you how that person is feeling, or some other issues that are bothering them.
- You’re not the only one who has struggled with this issue – so don’t feel so awful or put yourself down.
- Enjoy the good times and savour every moment as life is a precious gift to be enjoyed.
- Work and be persistent as it’s worth the slog and pain. In the end, it makes a difference as the payoff is success.
- You need to find a passion and set yourself some goals if you want to go somewhere and makes something of life.
- Relationships can teach us so much about ourselves. Both the good and the bad show us who we really are. They reveal what we think, and how we feel, about ourselves – as well as what our values and our expectations are.
- Don’t put off to tomorrow what you could do today. You’ll achieve so much more if you push full steam ahead. And easing off too much sows the seeds of laziness. You’ll have much more self-respect if you achieve more than you’d planned.
Hope you have an amazing week,