Yet another selfie galore …Was feeling some kinda way and thanx to the book am currently reading – Words from a wanderer by Alex Elle. Its definitely one of the most uplifting and inspiring books I have read filled with poems and quotes. Get your copy on Amazon.
Anyway so back to the matter…so I was getting ready to go cinema to see “12 years a slave” which was totally awesome and this was my make up for the day. I am not really into so much colour on my eyes and I tend to go for neutral eyeshadows or a classic smokey eye. I use drug store makeup mostly.
PRODUCTS I USED
- MAC studio fix fluid in NW45. I prefer it to MATCH MASTER Foundation for some reason.
- Real Techniques Brush. Best make up brushes I have ever used. The one in the picture is the powder brush and I always have it with me in my hand bag. Its soft bristles feel so good on my skin.
- MAC studio careblend. It gives me a flawless finish and blots away all excess oil on my t-zone areas after hours of wearing makeup. For those with oily skin am sure you know what am on about.
- AVON eye primer. I recently purchased this item and it has helped my eye shadow last a bit longer and I noticed less creasing on me eyes.
- SLEEK CONTUR KIT in medium dark. Definitely one of my fav products i have purchased so far. it adds great dimension to my face.
- NUETROGENA oil free moisturizer.
- SLEEK Blush
- CARMEX lip moisturizer
- MAC Rebel
- MUA Eye brow pencil in brown
- AVON mascara
- MAC Select cover up